Papillomas are benign neoplasms on the skin of a person. Outwardly resemble a wart on the “leg”. With the help of this “leg” – a small thickened area, the growth is attached to the epithelium. The color of the neoplasm corresponds to the color of the skin, or differs from it by one or two shades. In most cases, such growths create exclusively cosmetic and moral discomfort for their "owner" and do not pose a threat to health.
A papilloma becomes a problem if it is located on a part of the body that is constantly in contact with clothing. This can lead to rubbing and trauma to the tumor.
Where did she come from?
The appearance of such benign formations as papillomas is associated with the attack of HPV (human papillomavirus) on the human body. The virus can stay in the body for a long time and not manifest itself in any way.
The transition of papillomavirus to an active state can be facilitated by factors such as:
- Decreased body defenses;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Nervous and physical stress;
- Hormonal restructuring (pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding);
- Thyroid problems.
Being in the active phase, HPV integrates into the DNA structure of epithelial cells and begins to proliferate, which leads to the appearance of skin defects.
Papillomas differ in shape. This is due to their location. So, on the smooth skin of the face there are flat papillomas, on the hands, in the armpits and on the neck – filiform growths, on the feet of the feet – plantar warts, and genital warts are attacked by genital warts.
Symptoms of papillomatosis
HPV has a sufficiently long incubation period, and for a long time a person may not even be aware of infection. Therefore, the only and main symptom of papillomatosis (the traditional name for the appearance of unwanted neoplasms on the body) is papilloma. Such growths can grow over time, and often reach a diameter of up to three centimeters. It is no longer debatable whether or not to remove an education that has grown to such sizes.
The main threat is those growths that are at risk of injury. This can lead to the development of a secondary infection at the site of a torn papilloma.
The therapy of such neoplasms should be dealt with only by a dermatologist. Incorrectly removed condyloma can lead to a sharp increase in the number of neoplasms and their transformation into cancer.
Methods for getting rid of papillomas
Even a papilloma, which does not cause physical pain to the "owner", brings him such moral discomfort that the question of how to remove the papillomas quickly and forget about them forever, is of interest to all, without exception.
Therapy with papillomas is a long and ineffective procedure. Therefore, it is best to remove the papilloma using radical means.
How to treat the human papillomavirus in medical clinics
Specialized clinics offer such patients ways to get rid of skin defects to a modern patient:
- Laser Therapy
The choice of the method used depends on the location of the neoplasm, the pain threshold of the patient’s sensitivity, the patient’s availability of time for subsequent rehabilitation, and, of course, the money issue.
Getting rid of the virus at home with folk remedies
Treatment of papillomavirus with folk remedies is the best way out for those people who are wary of surgical procedures and do not trust traditional medicine.
Removal of papillomas with folk remedies is strictly prohibited, if they are localized on the mucous membranes:
- The mouth.
In such cases, there is a risk of transformation of the neoplasm into malignant, and the development of cancer.
Folk remedies for removing papillomas can be divided into two groups:
- For external use. They act directly on the growth, lead to necrosis of papilloma cells and its falling off;
- For ingestion. They help strengthen the body's defenses.
The main thing you need to make sure before using folk recipes in the fight against papillomas is the absence of allergic reactions to medicinal plants.
How to remove the growth: celandine is in a hurry to help
The effect of celandine for the removal of unwanted neoplasms was known even to our ancestors. Even the name of this popular herb from papillomas speaks for itself. Several recipes for using celandine to eliminate skin defects are known at once.
- Recipe number 1. Cut the stem of the celandine and squeeze the juice out of it. The resulting solution is applied to the growth and closed with a bactericidal patch previously moistened with juice. Repeat the procedure up to 3 times a day until complete healing. The resulting juice can be stored in the freezer. But the effectiveness of treatment in this case is reduced;
- Recipe number 2. Cooking tinctures. To do this, chopped stems and leaves of the plant are poured with boiling water and left to brew. The resulting solution is moistened with a bandage and applied to the damaged area of the skin.
Getting rid of papillomas with dandelions
To prepare a medicine from dandelions, the yellow flowers of the plant are collected in a half-liter glass jar, poured with an inexpensive cologne. Tightly closed containers should be left to stand for 14 days in a dark place. After two weeks, strain the tincture with gauze and pour into a darkened container.
Lubricating the growth with the resulting solution several times a day, you can get rid of a skin defect in one to two weeks.
Garlic as a method of treating papillomas with folk remedies
Ayuverda suggests using garlic as a traditional medicine against papillomatosis in two variations.
- Method number 1. Finely chop the garlic with a knife or grater, mix the resulting crumbs with hand cream. A garlic ointment is impregnated with a bandage or a piece of gauze and applied to the growth, fixing the compress with a patch or an additional piece of bandage. With such a compress, you need to walk for two to three hours, after which wash the damaged area of the skin with soap under running water at room temperature. Applying a garlic compress daily for a month, even obsolete growths are removed.
- Method number 2. Grind the garlic into gruel similarly to the first method. Mix garlic gruel with softened butter and a few drops of lemon juice. The resulting balm is applied to the papilloma and left for two to three hours. Rinse the damaged area under warm running water. This method allows you to get rid of skin diseases in two to three procedures. Dry papilloma begins after the first procedure.
Castor oil against papillomavirus infection
Castor oil is an indispensable drug in the cosmetology industry. Derived from the seeds of a medicinal plant of castor oil, this oil is widely used to heal small cuts on the skin, removes pigmentation (freckles), nourishes the skin and maintains its elasticity.
Ayurveda suggests the use of castor oil and to get rid of unwanted neoplasms. The composition of the oil includes components that can fight the papillomavirus and affect the regeneration of epithelial cells.
When treating papillomas with folk remedies, two options for using castor oil will be most effective:
- The first method suggests rubbing the product into the growth as often as possible. This will lead to a decrease in the size of the neoplasm, and eventually its complete disappearance;
- The second method is suitable for those who do not have time for endless manipulations. It is proposed to apply oil to the growth, and then close it with a bactericidal adhesive plaster and leave to soften for a day. Repeat the procedure daily until completely cured.
An additional advantage of treatment with folk remedies, namely the use of castor oil, is skin rejuvenation and the absence of complications in the form of skin scarring at the site of neoplasm.
Potatoes and onion husks – home help for papillomas
Remove papillomas with onion peels. This is a simple way to combat growths found in every kitchen. Use it for medicinal purposes is not difficult. To do this, dried husks must be soaked in table vinegar and left to infuse for 10-14 days in a warm place protected from direct sunlight.
After two weeks, the onion husks are removed from the vinegar and dried. To the papilloma at night they apply several layers of onion husks that have been in vinegar. In the morning, the compress is removed, and the damaged area of the skin is treated with butter.
Every village grandmother knows how to get rid of papillomas with folk remedies. A useful root crop is easy to find in your garden. The best variety for the treatment of papillomas is considered to be "pink" potatoes. It must be removed from the peel, washed thoroughly and grated on a fine grater. Squeeze juice out of the resulting slurry, folding the cheesecloth three times. Potato juice prepared in this way is taken two to three times a day before meals. There are no side effects in potato juice, therefore, it can also be taken to prevent relapse of the disease.
Using potatoes, you can prepare another medicinal infusion. For this, green shoots of potato, dried celandine and young branches of thuja are mixed in equal proportions. The dry mixture is filled with medical alcohol and left for 10 days. The resulting herbal tincture is applied to the growth 3-4 times, allowing the previous layer to dry. The treatment of the growth is repeated 4-5 times a day for a week.
Another unconventional way to use potatoes to remove neoplasms is a conspiracy to papilloma. It is carried out for a waning month. Take toothpicks or sharpened matches by the number of growths. They go to the intersection of three or more paths and stick a toothpick into the root crop, after having previously carried it through the growth. One toothpick – one growth. Then, a potato stricken with toothpicks is thrown onto the road, saying: "The long road runs ahead, the infection runs away, takes away."
Walnut and kerosene ointment – a folk recipe against papillomas
Prepare such an ointment for everyone. To do this, using a meat grinder or a blender, grind green walnuts. The resulting mass is mixed with purified kerosene in a ratio of two to one. And insist in a cool dark place for 3-4 weeks.
After four weeks, the tincture is filtered through gauze, folded in three layers. It is better to store the received remedy for papillomas in the refrigerator and protect from direct sunlight.
Apply the drug twice a day, applying a small amount to the growth. The course of treatment is from one to four weeks.
We increase immunity with folk remedies at home
Many fans of alternative medicine offer as a deliverance from a disease such as papillomatosis, medical fasting or a raw food diet. According to them, such measures can remove toxins from the body, and together with them get rid of the virus.
However, there is no evidence of the effectiveness of fasting, as well as the use of pharmacy antiseptics (brilliant green or potassium permanganate). The Zvezdochka balm, known from the Soviet era, or its modern Chinese counterpart, Three Elephants, has an extremely warming effect on the skin and is powerless in the fight against papillomas. Overheating of the neoplasm can provoke its transformation into malignant. Therefore, it is not recommended to experiment with your body and apply unverified methods for treating papillomas with folk remedies.
Strengthening the body's defenses will help to cope with the human papilloma virus. And you can do this at home simply and inexpensively.
To do this, you need:
- Change the menu. Review your diet in favor of enriching it with lactic acid products, cereals and plant foods. And if possible, minimize the consumption of sweets, pickles and smoked meats. Improving the digestive tract will strengthen the whole body as a whole;
- Vitaminization Provide yourself with a daily norm of vitamins and minerals. This is easily achieved with the help of pharmacy products or food;
- Increased physical activity. A sufficient level of physical activity will help achieve daily walking in the fresh air, exercise or jogging;
- The folk method of strengthening immunity is considered to be the use of medicinal herbs. These include echinacea, ginseng, nettle, aloe, or Kalanchoe. You need to take them several times a year;
- Hardening – rubbing or dousing with water, cool shower. All this will help strengthen the body's natural defenses and shorten the recovery period.
Efficiency and reviews
Treatment with folk remedies for any disease always takes time and patience. And papillomatosis is no exception. According to patients who have experienced the effects of alternative therapy, treatment should be continued for at least ten days to see a positive trend. Do not try to apply all the recipes of traditional medicine at the same time, this will not accelerate the healing process. Observe precautions. There are no less cases of an allergic reaction to medicinal herbs than to pharmaceutical preparations.
With patient and careful adherence to the recipe, folk remedies for the treatment of papillomas perfectly cope with their task.