Papillomas are soft growths on the skin that have a thin base in the form of a leg. The reason for their formation is the human papillomavirus (HPV). The growth on the body of such growths indicates a weakening of the immune system and activation of the virus in the body. It is completely impossible to cure HPV, but antiviral drugs weaken it.
Very often, to eliminate unpleasant symptoms, they resort to alternative methods. Wormwood and propolis are widespread. They are used both topically and internally.
Useful properties of wormwood
Wormwood has been used as a medicine since ancient times. Even our grandmothers, not knowing the nature of the appearance of various skin diseases, used this plant for treatment.
Wormwood has the following medicinal properties:
- Struggles with inflammatory processes;
- Increases the protective functions of the body;
- Soothes the nervous system;
- Improves skin condition;
- Has a bactericidal and antifungal effect;
- Promotes the regeneration of the skin.
The wide spectrum of action of wormwood allows it to treat diseases in various fields of medicine. In dermatology, it is used for burns, wounds, skin edema, bruises, sprains and many other skin diseases. Papillomas are no exception.
The plant is used in its pure form for the preparation of decoctions or in the form of oils and tinctures, which can be purchased at a pharmacy or prepared independently. External use helps to remove papillomas pointwise, and use inside helps to activate the body's protective functions and weaken viral activity. Complex treatment helps prevent relapse of the appearance of new growths.
Wormwood papilloma treatment
Despite the availability of pharmacy preparations for wormwood, cooking at home will bring more benefits. A fresh plant retains its healing properties to a greater extent. For treatment, the upper part of the shoots (without a rigid stem) and roots are used. It is necessary to collect wormwood during its flowering period.
Freshly picked plant must be cut into small pieces and dried, periodically turning over. This can be done in an electric dryer. A certain amount can be left fresh for the preparation of funds for papillomas in the coming days.
The extract or tincture of wormwood from papillomas is very popular. The tool is sold in the pharmacy in the public domain, but you can prepare it yourself. Insist on wormwood on vodka or cognac.
Preparation of vodka tincture of wormwood:
- For 100 g of chopped wormwood shoots, take 500 ml of vodka;
- Pour the plant with vodka;
- Insist 2 weeks in a dark place;
- Strain the infusion;
- Store the resulting liquid in the refrigerator.
Preparation of brandy wormwood tincture from papillomas:
- For 50 g of chopped wormwood roots, take 1 liter of brandy;
- Mix the ingredients in a sterile jar;
- Keep in a water bath for 20 minutes;
- Strain the liquid, tightly close the lid;
- Put in a dark place for 1 week;
- Keep refrigerated.
Wormwood tincture is taken inward, 4 to 5 drops several times a day. The tool not only helps to strengthen the immune system and weaken the effect of viral infection, but also helps digestion, improving the functioning of the digestive tract.
Wormwood oil is applied topically. Each papilloma is processed daily. It is important not to touch healthy areas of the skin so as not to get burned. The tool can be bought or made independently from grass.
Making wormwood oil:
- In a glass jar with a capacity of 250 ml, put the wormwood grass to the top, you do not need to tamp;
- Pour the plant with oil (olive or corn);
- Close the jar tightly;
- Insist 2 weeks in a dark place;
- The oil acquires a dark green color with a pearly tint;
- Keep the product in the refrigerator.
Puffiness and redness of the skin with topical application of wormwood indicates an allergy to this plant. To apply inside means in case of intolerance is even more dangerous.
Papillomas often appear on delicate areas of the skin – armpits, in the groin, or on the face. To prevent skin damage during treatment with wormwood, you can use more gentle means:
- Ointment. 8 ml of wormwood oil is mixed with 100 g of melted pork fat and left in the cold until the mass thickens. Processed with papilloma composition daily.
- A mixture of oils. Wormwood oil in equal parts is combined with tea tree oil, jasmine, patchouli or lavender. The mixture is used to cleanse the growths of particularly sensitive places.
- Lotions. 1 tbsp. spoon of chopped leaves and wormwood flowers pour 1 cup boiling water. Cover the broth and let stand for 2 to 3 hours. Moisten pieces of tissue or cotton wool with liquid and apply to affected areas overnight.
- Rinse. With the formation of growths in the oral cavity, a decoction of wormwood from papillomas for rinsing is prepared. At 2 tbsp. tablespoons of dry shoots need 1 cup of boiling water. Rinse your mouth with a decoction 4 times a day or more often.
- Baths. This method is effective for papillomas in intimate places. Per liter of hot water requires 50 g of chopped grass. The resulting broth is added to the basin with warm water and sit in it until it cools. The procedure is performed 2 times a day.
Treatment with papillomas propolis
Propolis has many useful properties and is used to treat various diseases. It is a sticky homogeneous mass that bees prepare for the construction of honeycombs in the hive.
Propolis from papillomas is used in its pure form or in the form of a pharmacy tincture. The substance promotes cauterization of growths with their subsequent death.
Tincture is used as follows:
- Moisten a cotton pad;
- Attach to the papilloma;
- Seal with adhesive tape;
- Do such compresses 2 times a day.
Fresh propolis is used as follows:
- Knead a slice of the substance until soft (you can chew);
- Attach to the papilloma;
- Bandage with a bandage or piece of cloth;
- Change every 3 to 4 days until the growth falls off.
Treatment of papillomas with propolis can last from several weeks to 2 to 3 months. The substance is not dangerous, and you can continue the procedure until the growth completely disappears.
Is it possible to completely cleanse the body of papillomas
Judging by the reviews, the local application of folk methods against papillomas is often quite effective. However, HPV remains in the body and can cause relapses.
In order to prevent the appearance of new growths, it is important to observe the following recommendations:
- Prevent re-infection;
- Observe hygiene;
- Maintain immunity;
- Live a healthy life.
If alternative methods do not help cure papillomatosis, you must definitely consult a dermatologist and undergo treatment for HPV. Removal of papillomas can be carried out medically or by radical means in a hospital setting.