Shipitsa is the common name for the plantar wart. In ancient times, it was believed that warts on a person’s body appear as a result of touching a frog or toad and mean that an unclean force has infiltrated a person. Therefore, the conspiracy from herd was considered the most popular way to get rid of this scourge.
Of course, modern medicine knows for sure that frogs are not to blame for the appearance of warts. We will figure out what are the true causes of their occurrence and how to deal with them not only with the latest methods, but also with old proven methods.
Where do they come from
Outwardly, the plantar wart resembles a corns formed from the constant wearing of coarse shoes. Her favorite habitat is the heel or the place under the thumb, where corns are most often. The reasons for the appearance of shipits are:
- papilloma virus in the human body or herpes virus;
- fungal skin lesions;
- reduced immunity (frequent colds, stress, insomnia, constant fatigue, exacerbation of chronic diseases);
- unbalanced diet (vitamin deficiency, diet).
The little dog appears on the foot imperceptibly: any small scratch or wound can lead to the formation of a wart. After all, on the feet there are all conditions for its existence: it is warm, dirty, humid.
In addition, favorable factors for the appearance of herpes are:
- tight or uncomfortable shoes that cause corns and corns;
- old dirty shoes – a hotbed of pathogenic microorganisms;
- visit to the bathhouse, where you can easily "pick up" a fungus or virus;
- non-observance of personal hygiene;
- excessive sweating of the legs.
If you notice the wild dog at the initial stage of development, you can prevent its overgrowth, you just need to pay attention to foot hygiene: do baths with antibacterial agents (potassium permanganate, celandine infusion or other herbs). If you start the process, it will quickly and deeply take root, and it will not be easy to deal with it.
How to deal with them
You can get rid of the plantar wart through medical intervention, as well as using medication or folk remedies.
- cryodestruction – removal of a wart with liquid nitrogen;
- electrocoagulation – the use of an electric knife;
- laser removal is a reliable, fast, but expensive method;
- scalpel removal – rarely used.
Medications are divided into gentle and aggressive chemicals. Sparing include:
- salicylic ointment;
- lapis pencil;
- Viferon ointment;
- salipod patch;
- Leiko salicylic patch.
Chemical products are applied carefully, as they can cause burns to healthy skin. These include:
- Cryopharma is a homemade alternative to liquid nitrogen;
- Solcoderm – acts quickly, 1-2 days of use are enough;
- Ferezol – applied up to 10 times for 1-2 days;
- Verrucacid is an aggressive drug, prohibited for children under 7 years of age.
Folk remedies for getting rid of plantar warts include iodine, vinegar, meat, nettle, horseradish, cement, and even herring. But conspiracies remain one of the most popular methods even in the 21st century.
From time immemorial people were treated by healers. One of the most effective methods of dealing with ailments was conspiracy. Many of them are quite accessible for independent use in our time.
There are several conspiracies on the tongue with various items. But you can not use several plots at once. If one did not help, then you can try the other. It should be remembered that the more neglected the disease, the longer and more difficult the healing process will be.
So, you can speak the tongue like this:
- With the help of an egg – the most famous and often used. We take a fresh homemade egg (as an exception – bought in a store), cook hard-boiled, cool slightly and roll out a wart to them, saying a prayer:
Do not pinch, do not pierce, leave the dead man,
Leave the servant of God (name),
She will live without you. Amen.
- Potatoes are also often used in folk medicine. It is good if the vegetable is with a small growth that resembles a wart. We cut raw potatoes into two halves, apply the cut part to the wart, rub it gently and say the same prayer as on an egg. Instead of potatoes, you can use an apple.
The enchanted object (apple, potato, egg) needs to be wrapped in a dark rag and thrown away to where no one will find them, it is best to bury it in the ground. According to the legend, when it rots, then the dog will disappear.
- From ancient times it was believed that water has powerful energy and healing power. The following prayer can remove the tongs with dew drops:
How that drop will dry
So on my leg the tongue will die.
In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Now and forever and ever. Amen.
Dew should be taken from the plank fence, counting the third bar from the edge.
- The villagers will help the used horse horseshoe. You should find a horseshoe on the road, drive in the house in the foot, saying:
Go to the hoof, go to the horseshoe
Leave me alone. Amen.
Throw the horseshoe in a deserted place over the left shoulder and leave. You can’t look back or talk to someone on the way home.
- A coin from your wallet will also help to speak the shipitsa. Applying it to the dogtail, we say:
From my womb – to someone else’s,
From a place of itching, sick – to clean, dry,
As hands change, so the ailments disperse.
Throw a coin in the street. When another person picks it up, the wart will disappear. If there are a lot of tongues, for each they take a separate coin, but not more than 9 pieces at a time.
It is believed that the main condition for a positive result in the treatment of herpes salvia is conspiracy: if a person believes in the power of the conspiracy, then he will certainly help. The healers say: if there is no faith, the efforts of even the most experienced doctor will be in vain.