Papillomatosis is not just an unpleasant phenomenon, expressed in the appearance on the surface of the skin of benign neoplasms – papillomas. They can have a rather diverse shape and color, affect any part of the skin and mucous membranes.
Changes in the cells of the skin and mucous membranes leading to the formation of papillomas are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV), which has many varieties. Often, the variety, shape, staining and growth rate of tumors depend on the type of infectious agent that triggered the disease.
Than papillomas are bad
Despite the fact that such growths are painless, and, up to a certain point, can be subtle (especially with flesh-colored), the appearance of a number of problems can be associated with them:
- In case of localization in skin warehouses or in places of contact with the edges of clothing, there is a possibility of trauma to the neoplasm, which can lead to bleeding, as well as infection of the wound;
- An unaesthetic appearance (especially true when the growths appear in open areas of the skin and have a clearly visible staining);
- The likelihood of dysplasia, which papillomas are prone to, caused by some types of HPV. For this reason, there was an opinion that papillomas should be disposed of.
Papillomas do not undergo independent reverse development, therefore, it is necessary to resort to medical or instrumental methods of their removal. The problem of getting rid of papillomas has not lost its relevance for many years. Manufacturers regularly offer for use all new products designed to rid the skin of unaesthetic growths.
Customer reviews are extremely diverse. Some tools are successful, while others are completely useless in the fight against neoplasms. It also happens that unwanted side effects outweigh the benefits of the drug.
The “Sani Skin” preparation combines substances that effectively affect neoplastic cells with components that minimize the possible negative effect on healthy skin – softening it, fighting inflammation and healing microtraumas. And darker less, the absolute safety of the use of the tool can provide only an exact adherence to the recommendations given in the instructions.
What a new remedy consists of
The indisputable advantage of this tool is that the manufacturer indicates its composition on the package (this is important for people with allergies and fearing the development of a hypersensitivity reaction to any of the components).
The remedy for papillomas Sani Skin contains only natural ingredients:
- Castor oil, which successfully fights against dry skin, and also makes the effect on the skin of another component – salicylic acid – less aggressive;
- Tea tree oil, which has an anti-inflammatory effect, and also stimulates the healing of damage to the skin, relieves irritation;
- Salicylic acid, having a keratolytic property, damages the structure of the cells that make up the neoplasm. It is thanks to this effect that the gradual destruction of papillomas occurs. At the same time, the antiseptic effect of salicylic acid effectively prevents the infection resulting from the use of a chemical burn.
Benefits of the Sani Skin preparation
Manufacturers endowed the new drug with a number of advantages that make the use of the product comfortable, convenient and safe.
- Provides painless disposal of warts and papillomas;
- The treatment does not take much time;
- The medicine "Sani Skin" is quite simple and convenient to use;
- Equally effectively and safely solves the problem regardless of the type and characteristics of the skin;
- It acts locally, only at the place of application;
- Steady result after application of means. The authors of the reviews, who bought the drug and underwent a course of treatment, indicate the absence of recurrence of papillomatous growths for a long time, and the manufacturer claims that the donated drug eliminates them forever;
- The absence of any marks on the skin after exposure and removal of the neoplasm;
- Affordable price.
Instructions for use
To achieve a sustainable result as soon as possible, “Sunny Skin” must be applied directly to the area of the skin affected by papillomas with a special applicator three times a day. It is strongly recommended that you avoid re-applying the product on the same area.
The therapeutic course lasts, as a rule, about four weeks, after which it is necessary to take a break, after which, if necessary, resume treatment.
There is no burning sensation, tingling, or other discomfort, so the drug can be used quite comfortably even for application to the most sensitive areas of the skin.
Like its analogs, “Sani Skin” should be applied precisely, without affecting healthy skin that is not affected by growths, and carefully making sure that the product does not spread over the skin.
- The drug is contraindicated during pregnancy, breastfeeding, as well as in case of detection of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the drug;
- The recommended frequency of use should not be exceeded, as this will lead to irritation and dryness. And also cause discomfort in the form of burning, pinching;
- Discontinue use if there is a burning sensation, itching, cramps, allergic manifestations, tingling when the product gets
- Insufficiency of renal function is a contraindication to treatment with this drug;
- The drug "Sani Skin" is not intended for use on mucous membranes, as well as their immediate proximity to them;
- The Sani Skin tool has no full analogues.