The human body is an amazing system with many components, and among microorganisms inside it you can find not only useful and harmless microorganisms, but also bacteria that adversely affect the health. Some of them are present in the body from birth, while others may appear during domestic and / or sexual contact.
The latter includes the papilloma virus, which can not manifest itself in any way for a long time. Its distribution is approximately equivalent among both sexes, and they can appear in different zones (including the genitals). However, papillomas in men are not as dangerous as in women, which can be called, albeit small, but a consolation for representatives of the strong half of humanity.
What is HPV?
This virus spreads in human blood. Infection with them contributes to the appearance of small papillomas, which are tumors (usually benign). On the body, they are not formed immediately, but for some time.
Flat papillomas can grow up to a centimeter or more, and their appearance is usually concentrated on the armpits, face and groin. Today, doctors are familiar with over a hundred varieties of the virus in question, and several of them can enter the body at once.
Features of papillomas on the male penis
Unfortunately, when genital formations appear on a man’s penis, they can be trivially ignored. For a long time, such growths do not manifest themselves in any way, because their location in hard-to-reach places often goes unnoticed and does not cause discomfort.
This situation is very unpleasant and even dangerous, because papillomas on the penis can eventually lead to more serious diseases like squamous cell carcinoma and so on.
Of course, in practice, the human papillomavirus does not often cause such terrible consequences, but any risk must be taken into account. For this reason, experienced doctors recommend periodically undergoing a complete examination that can detect any ailments and viral diseases.
Sometimes papillomas on the penis may not appear even in the case of the presence of this virus in the body of a man. In this case, the person is simply a carrier of HPV, but does not have it.
However, the treatment procedure even in the absence of any signs of the disease should be taken, because the papilloma virus is easily transmitted through sexual and even household contact. Therefore, your relatives and friends, whose immunity is not strong enough to suppress infection, may get sick.
The danger of detecting growths on the male genital organ
Even small papillomas on the genitals of men pose a very high risk, because they can lead to the formation of cancerous tumors.
However, modern medicine is well developed, and the problem can be eliminated quite quickly. Timely treatment of papillomas on the penis lasts about a week and gives an excellent result without relapse.
If you tighten with an appeal to a doctor, then you can not do without surgical intervention. In this case, there is a risk of subsequent degeneration of papillomas on the head of the penis.
In such a situation, their treatment will be more complicated and will take a very long time. Nevertheless, this situation is quite solvable without any unpleasant consequences, and it is enough for you to consult your doctor in time.
Features of the diagnosis of the disease
It is possible to independently diagnose a human papillomavirus on a member of a man, although some inaccuracies in determining the disease are always possible.
But you will not be able to determine the stage of the development of the disease without an experienced physician. Any conclusions can be made only on the basis of the conclusion of a qualified urologist, whose task is to interview and examine the patient.
In addition, with papillomas on the penis and testicles, it is necessary to pass a number of tests, among which the main is a smear for determining HPV. If the doctor finds concomitant diseases, then initially they may require treatment, and only after that a plan for papillomavirus will be drawn up.
As for how to treat papillomas, there is no single recommendation for all men. Much also depends on the results of examinations, the individual characteristics of the body and their intolerance to the components of drugs.
Because of this, independent treatment at home without prior consultation with a professional doctor can turn into unpleasant consequences.
How do papillomas develop on a man’s penis?
As already noted several times above, without competent and quick treatment of benign papillomas, over time they can develop into malignant tumors. In order not to regret the delay when it is already too late, it is better to contact a dermatovenerologist and urologist as quickly as possible. It is these two specialists who will help you solve the problem associated with papillomas on the skin of the penis.
After HPV enters the human body, neoplasms on the body do not appear immediately. Depending on the epithelial activity and the functioning of the immune system, papillomas on the penis can appear very quickly or long after infection. However, in any case, they go through the following stages of their development:
- The transition of phimosis to an advanced stage;
- The accumulation of smegma under the inner leaf of the foreskin;
- Subsequent infection of smegma with urine, which often causes the formation of malignant tumors;
- Inflammation of the head and trunk of the penis;
- Member erosion;
- The appearance of severe papilloma, which then can cause the development of penile cancer.
The importance of prompt removal of papillomas on the penis
Of course, papillomas on the glans penis are very unpleasant. And it's not only about the possible discomfort or likelihood of developing other diseases, but also the shame that a man is capable of experiencing when contacting a doctor.
For this reason, many representatives of the strong half of humanity are in no hurry to treat papillomas on the penis, hoping that over time they will disappear on their own or relying on their own strength.
In fact, you just risk your health even more. HPV is exactly the case when you need to be as frank as possible with a doctor. At the same time, it is necessary not only to pass the necessary tests, but also to answer all the doctor’s questions, regardless of how personal they are.
Only in this way can a specialist say for sure why tumors appeared on the penis and what to do to get rid of papillomas.
Usually, medications alone do not allow you to cope with the problem, so you may need intervention to completely remove the papillomas from the penis. You can do this in several popular ways:
- Cryosurgery. In this case, tumors are removed using liquid nitrogen. The advantage of such a procedure is the complete absence of contraindications, and it can be used at any stage of the development of the disease. However, other methods will be preferable for you if you want to experience as little discomfort as possible. Cryosurgery is considered the most painful way to remove papilloma on the head of the penis, and after it there is a likelihood of ulcers and / or erosion.
- Electrocoagulation A quick and almost painless procedure that leaves no scars or scars. Unfortunately, it also could not do without flaws, and pigment spots can form on the penis under the influence of a needle electrode.
- Radio waves. Among all the ways in which papillomas can be removed, this is one of the most attractive. He is not allowed to become a leader in medicine by the relative novelty and, as a result, the lack of sufficiently lengthy testing. The available results prove that curing papillomas with radio waves can be not only quick and painless, but also very neat. After such an operation, there is absolutely no trace left on the penis.
- Chemical solutions. If the formations around the head are small, then special solutions applied to the growths are the best solution. With their help, the papilloma on the head disappears by itself, almost leaving no traces. But solutions are not suitable for everyone, because sometimes they cause allergies.
- Scalpel. Classical surgery has been used for many years, so the removal of papillomas on the glans penis in this way is considered the most proven and reliable option. Pain in this case is absent due to the use of local anesthesia, however, the appearance of a scar after the procedure is very likely.
To remove papillomas once and for all, an important part of treatment is also drug therapy after removal of growths. In its framework, folk remedies can additionally be used, but it is not recommended to do just them.
HPV Prevention and Infection Prevention
If you don’t even want to know how papillomas look, then you need to adhere to several important recommendations of experienced doctors. With their help, you can prevent the possibility of tumors appearing on the penis and avoid many other problems. First of all, you need to understand why papillomas appear on the genitals. They may arise due to:
- Household contact with an infected person or objects that he has recently touched;
- Intimate proximity with the virus carrier;
- Long-term use of antibiotics, which caused a significant deterioration in immunity;
- Constant stress and persistent bad habits.
Most often, benign tumors in the foreskin appear after sex (not only classic, but also anal or oral) in an infected partner. Therefore, you should always use condoms for intimate contact with unfamiliar girls.
We should not forget about the rules of personal hygiene, because the work of the immune system, as well as the progression of infections and viruses, depend on this in many respects. Do not contact with personal belongings of a person unfamiliar to you or a loved one who has signs of the disease.
Giving up bad habits like alcohol and smoking is always one of the best ways to protect yourself from many diseases. This is especially important if the frequency of taking alcohol and smoking cigarettes is at a very high level.
Do not forget to lead a healthy lifestyle. Papilloma on the scrotum and penis will never appear if your immunity is at a high level. Go in for sports, monitor your diet and take vitamins periodically. The last item may not be needed for everyone, but in the winter and during stressful periods of life, the protective function of the body always needs additional support.
In order to never observe white formations on the bridle, trunk and scrotum of your penis, you can also resort to vaccination. Modern medicine offers several vaccines at once that fight the popular strains of the virus 16 and 18, leading to the growth of white, pink or brown papillomas.
The disadvantage of this approach is that the vaccines available today have appeared recently, and they have not passed the standard test for drugs of this class.
How to get rid of papillomas on a member with folk remedies?
Humanity has been familiar with viruses for a very long time, and before the breakthrough in medicine, which has been observed only a little over a century, people had to cope with them with improvised means. Thanks to this, many folk recipes and ways to get rid of HPV have been created.
Of course, it is always easier to remove the papilloma with the help of professional preparations, but you can use the achievements of craftsmen in parallel with the main treatment plan or use them for preventive purposes.
The recommendations below can be used both separately from each other, and in combination. For safety, it is only important to consult your doctor, because a viral infection was caused by another disease or, conversely, provoked the development of a new disease, then individual alternative methods of treatment will make the situation only worse.
But after diagnosis, examination and the absence of contraindications, you can safely apply such recipes:
- Apply tea tree oil to the warts until they disappear completely. The procedure needs to be done several times a week, and if the neoplasms on the skin are too wide, the frequency of use of the drug can be increased;
- The use of vinegar. This tool should be used carefully and only on the affected area. Apply vinegar to the papilloma once a day. After such a procedure, the growth should quickly fall off;
- The use of magnesia 2 times a day;
- Tumor removal using celandine juice. This method is one of the most effective. Even in ordinary medicines, celandine is often used as the main active ingredient;
- Honey to enhance the effect. Celandine juice will work even better if lubricated with papillomas at night;
- Egg white. This tool will bring results only if it is used on a new papilloma. Education that appeared long ago cannot be removed in this way;
- Rosehip and / or echinacea tinctures. By themselves, they will not give any effect, but in combination with other folk remedies, recovery will come faster;
- The use of garlic. This food product fights warts very well, but for a more convenient and safe use it needs to be thoroughly crushed, mixed with hand cream, and only then applied to the affected area of the skin.