Existing therapeutic agents for warts can get rid of skin growths quickly and effectively. This is easily done at home. With the right choice of medicine, there are no negative consequences on the skin – scars, scars, spots.
When deciding on the choice of a drug, it is necessary to take into account the type, location, size of the wart. It is worth familiarizing yourself with the contraindications that exist for the use of a particular medicine.
External preparations for warts
The most popular are the means for removing localized skin growths. The pharmacy has a huge list of such drugs.
They are represented by:
- With solutions;
- Treatment complexes.
Which remedy is best suited, only a doctor can advise. Therefore, before buying the drug, you must go to a consultation with a dermatologist.
A good remedy for warts has been developed by pharmacists based on sodium and potassium hydroxides. Papillock Balm has several advantages:
- It can be used by people of any age;
- It is used to remove skin growths localized in any zone (even in intimate places and face);
- It has no side effects, contraindications;
- Leaves no scars, stains.
Apply the composition to a dry and clean wart. The product should be on the skin until it is completely dry.
A good tool for removing wart growths is made on the basis of calcium derivatives. Anti-Verrucin paste is applied to a wart washed with soap and skin in contact with it. The tool is rubbed for two minutes, and then washed off.
The effect is achieved by regularly repeating the procedure for three consecutive days several (two to three) times. If irritation of the skin is noticed, then a one-day break is taken.
The tool is recommended to use after the disappearance of the wart. In order to prevent relapses, Anti-Verrucin paste is applied several more months two to three times a week.
Doctor Wei Speckle Killer Wart Remover
Inexpensive, but effective drug that helps restore skin attractiveness, developed in China.
There are two bubbles in the package:
- The first (glass) contains formic and carbolic acids. They allow you to remove warts;
- In the second bottle (plastic) is a composition of perlite oil, egg powder and vegetable proteins. The mixture helps to quickly regenerate the skin at the treatment site.
The Chinese wart cleanser Dr. Wei is used as follows:
- The glass bottle shakes for several minutes;
- The tip of a toothpick or cotton swab (depending on the size of the skin formation) is dipped into the composition;
- The treatment mixture is applied to the problematic growth, after which there is a sharp pain;
- Two to three minutes after the onset of discomfort, a composition of a plastic bubble is applied. Subsequently, the skin is lubricated by it from two to five times a day. When removing small formations, this is done for three days, large – up to ten. Recovery of the epidermis directly depends on the frequency of application of the regenerating ointment.
There is a convenient home method, alternative to the outpatient method of freezing skin growths. It is carried out with the use of the drug Cryopharm, which contains refrigerants – propane and dimethyl ether. A similar wart remover is an aerosol called Wartner Cryo.
To freeze education:
- Treat the growth with an applicator soaked in refrigerants;
- Wait for the required amount of time (it is indicated in the instructions, depends on the type, location and size of the wart) until freezing occurs.
The skin becomes clean after ten to fourteen days. If the wart does not fall off, then the procedure should be repeated.
You can freeze the skin growth no more than three times (with interruptions of two weeks). If the education is not removed, then it is necessary to consult a doctor to clarify the diagnosis.
You can remove the wart with a very cheap medication. This is hydrogen peroxide. The secret to its effectiveness is that:
- When ingested, the substance breaks down into its components;
- Water – absorbed in the body;
- Oxygen – begins to destroy the cells of viruses, bacteria, parasites.
This is how the fight against HPV that causes warts occurs. The virus is destroyed, and the cells of the skin growth die off.
Hydrogen peroxide can not always be used. Contraindications are:
- Hepatic and renal diseases;
- Hypersensitivity to solution.
Warts are removed by applying fluid to the tissue. A drop of peroxide is squeezed out of the pipette onto the skin formation several times a day.
A big plus of this tool is its safety. Hydrogen peroxide can remove warts to pregnant and lactating women, as well as young children.
Simplicity and effectiveness is distinguished by a special ointment related to necrotizing agents. Verrucacid (an analogue of Ferezol) is applied to the wart using a special applicator that comes with the kit. Most often, one procedure is enough to remove the skin growth. If you burn a large formation, it may take three to four treatments. They are repeated after the drug dries.
Ointment Verrukatsid perfectly copes with various types of warts:
Before applying the drug, the surrounding skin is recommended to be treated with zinc paste. This will protect the tissues from burns in case of accidental contact with the drug. After this, the wart should be carefully treated with ointment. Then wait until the composition is absorbed. After one to two days, the skin growth should darken and fall off.
There is another multifunctional medicine that is used to get rid of warts. This is ordinary iodine. The drug can be bought very inexpensively. However, despite the low cost, the tool is very effective in the fight against wart growths.
In order to burn out a skin formation, it should be treated with iodine solution at least twice a day for several weeks. According to reviews of people who have tested this method, after a month from unpleasant tubercles there is no trace left.
It is not recommended to use iodine to remove warts:
- In the facial area;
- With intolerance to the drug;
- During pregnancy;
- To babies;
- With diathesis, acne.
Iodine is a powerful cauterizing agent. When using the drug, do not overdo it. Abundant application can cause severe burns and subsequent scarring of tissues.
Balm Mountain Celandine
Very popular is a cheap herbal wart medicine. This is the balm Mountain celandine.
You can remove the wart with a cotton swab dipped in the composition. The growth is processed up to ten days twice a day.
During manipulations, it is possible to isolate a sacrum. This is normal.
You can get rid of warts with an excellent emollient. Its basis is salicylic and lactic acids. They help dissolve epithelial flakes and destroy wart tissue.
A drop of Collomac is applied to the skin growth twice a day. The result can be seen already on the third – fourth day.
There are contraindications for the use of the drug. It can not be used:
- For the treatment of infants;
- For treating the face and genitals;
- With kidney disease.
To remove skin growths very quickly and simply allows Lapis. This is a special medical wart pencil made on the basis of silver nitrate.
The drug is capable of:
- Cauterize skin growths, causing coagulation of protein and tissue necrosis;
- To have a bactericidal effect, preventing the spread of infection to neighboring tissues.
In order for the action of the active substance to be effective and safe, it is necessary to apply the medication pointwise several times a day. Before use, Lapis should be wetted in cold water.
A necrotizing agent, sold only by prescription, helps remove warts. Solkoderm solution is available in ampoules. One thing is enough to destroy five to seven skin growths.
The solution is made on the basis of four acids:
Applying the mixture to the wart causes tissue necrosis. It happens like this:
- The applicator is dipped in a vial of solution. With it, single warts are processed;
- On conglomerates of skin formations, the agent is applied from a glass capillary. This must be done gradually, avoiding sudden movements;
- The wart should turn white and then turn gray-yellow.
If the procedure is performed correctly, then the skin outgrowth disappears. In its place there is a wound, which is covered with a crust. Over time, the protective skin falls off, a new healthy skin appears.
The remedy made on the basis of propolis, garlic, Jerusalem artichoke, caragana and rhododendron helps to remove warts. This is Papilight.
The manufacturer promises to get rid of not only skin growths, but also the cause of their occurrence – papillomavirus.
It is very simple to apply a medical complex:
- Using the first nozzle, one drop of the composition of the middle phase is applied to the wart;
- It is completely absorbed into the skin (after about fifteen minutes);
- Using a second nozzle, a drop of the preparation of the diatom phase is selected and applied;
- After a quarter of an hour, the upper phase of the concentrate is applied with a third nozzle.
The active components of the drug are able to penetrate the structure of the wart, stopping the abnormal division of its cells.
Manipulations are performed twice a day. In parallel, once a day, the drug is taken orally. Drops are diluted in boiled water.
Effectively reduce warts helps the natural remedy Sani Skin. Its use does not leave scars and scars on the skin.
The drug is available in convenient bottles with applicators. With their help, three times a day, the product is applied to the wart. The procedure is repeated for a month.
At the treatment site, the occurrence of burning, dryness, irritation is sometimes noticed. In this case, stop using the product.
Use of the drug is prohibited during pregnancy and lactation.
In the treatment of skin growths, the use of injections helps. Panavir is considered the most popular antiviral drug. It inhibits the development of HPV and enhances the body's immune functions.
The duration of the therapeutic course is determined by the doctor individually. The use of the drug is most effective with the parallel use of an external remedy for warts.
Panavir is well tolerated by patients. Very rarely, the drug can cause allergic reactions. In this case, the injection should be stopped and consult a doctor.
Contraindications to the appointment of the drug is up to twelve years of age and hypersensitivity to its composition. With caution, injections are prescribed for pregnant and lactating patients.
Oral drops for warts Anti Toxin Nano
The special anti-Toxin Nano liquid helps to treat skin growths. It consists of extracts:
To remove warts, four to six drops of the drug are squeezed into a glass of water. You need to drink such a solution two to three times a day. The effect will be noticeable on the fourth day.
Isoprinosine helps fight the human papilloma virus. Taking pills can not only remove warts from the skin, but also cure the body of a dangerous infection that causes them.
The maximum effectiveness of the drug is achieved provided that it is used correctly, as described in the instructions. Adults should drink two tablets three times a day, in children the amount of the drug is calculated depending on body weight.
The term for taking the medicine depends on the individual characteristics of the patient. Treatment can last from two to four weeks.
There are a number of contraindications, in the presence of which it is forbidden to take Isoprinosine:
- Urolithiasis disease;
- Renal failure (chronic form);
- Intolerance to the composition of the drug;
- Age to three years.
The effectiveness of drugs should not be correlated only with their cost. In each case, only the doctor can determine the best remedy for warts. Self-medication will not only bring the desired result, but also extend the time to combat an unpleasant growth on the skin.