Skin tumors cause a lot of trouble to their owners. One of them – the sponges arising on the fingers – is especially unpleasant. In addition to cosmetic problems, these growths cause pain when pressed, thereby complicating any work with the hands. Meanwhile, to eliminate the thorn, as this wart is also called, is completely affordable for anyone at home or by resorting to the services of a medical specialist.
Causes of the appearance of the tongue on the arm
Shipitsa is the common name for an ordinary wart of a viral origin. Responsible for the appearance of these benign neoplasms is the human papillomavirus (HPV). The scale of its distribution among humanity is such that in practice it is difficult to meet a person in whose body one or another strain of HPV could not be found. Some of them are quite dangerous, as they can lead to cancer. Fortunately, strains 1 and 4 of the virus, which are responsible for the occurrence of sponges, are not oncogenic.
Formations on the hands arise as a result of infection through skin lesions (cuts, scratches, cracks, punctures). This occurs in direct contact with infected epithelium, for example, in such situations:
- When hands touch the skin with a growth (handshake, the provision of manicure, pedicure, massage, etc.);
- The use of personal belongings of a person with a tongue of fire. It can be combs, towels, jewelry, clothes, gloves, writing instruments, i.e. all that particles of infected skin may be on;
- In public places (in pools, baths, saunas, in transport, in public institutions – using common office supplies);
At risk are family members of the person in whom the dog has been found. To protect loved ones from infection, measures should be taken to remove the growth. In the absence of the opportunity to do this, it is necessary to block the spread of infection, for example, by gluing a wart with adhesive tape. By following the rules of hygiene and maintaining immunity at a high level, infection of the whole family can be successfully avoided.
Some factors contribute to the accelerated development of the virus and the appearance of herpes:
- Increased sweating from the palms;
- Hormonal changes in the body associated with age-related changes, pregnancy or illness;
- Taking medications that suppress immunity;
- Poor limb hygiene;
- Transfer of serious diseases, severe stress, negatively affecting the immune system;
- Alcohol use, smoking;
- Poor diet with limited fresh vegetables and fruits.
What does the tenon look like?
Most often, the described growths are localized on the fingers in the area of the nails, on the fingertips, in the places of the bends. At the initial stage, the tenon is indistinguishable from a small corns. Over time, it grows and changes. The surface becomes heterogeneous, rough, the color changes from yellowish to brownish. It rises slightly above the surrounding skin with a hard tubercle. If you carefully examine the growth, you can see in the middle black dots, which are clogged capillaries.
After a couple of weeks of development, the wart can reach 1 cm in diameter. With frequent damage and inept attempts to remove the fennel, it can grow significantly, infecting neighboring areas of the skin. Sometimes you can find whole conglomerates of such warts.
Its roots grow deep into the skin, down to muscle tissue. With pressure exerted on the wart, its roots touch the nerve endings and cause a painful reaction.
How to treat the tongue on the finger
At the disposal of a modern person, there are dozens of different ways to cure a wild dog on his hand. With this problem, you can contact a medical institution with a dermatologist or treat the skin at home using alternative methods.
In the dermatologist’s office, people who want to get a reliable and long-lasting result are most likely to remove herpes. This is especially true in the treatment of children. There are such ways to destroy warts:
- Cryodestruction – implies the destruction of growth cells with the help of severe cold. For this purpose, liquid nitrogen is used. It is spotted on the wart, destroying the viral growth. A small subcutaneous bladder appears on the site that has been treated, which cannot be opened for a week. Then, repeated treatment is required to clean out the remnants of the growth or repeat the procedure if the wart is very large. During freezing, small pain may appear;
- Laser removal – one of the most popular methods, as destroys the growth quickly, painlessly, in one session. A small depression remains in its place. Over time, the skin regenerates, and it disappears;
- Radio wave method – One of the most modern ways to get rid of the tongue on the finger. As a scalpel, radio waves are used. The procedure is absolutely painless, lasts several minutes, after it there are no scars and scars;
- Surgical method – an operation to cut out growths with a scalpel. It is used to excise large neoplasms using local anesthesia.
People resort to the most diverse methods in attempts to remove the tongue from the finger of the hand: from treatment with plant juices and chemicals to conspiracies and other dubious means. The following are the most effective methods that have collected a lot of positive reviews on the forums devoted to the problems of treating warts:
- Celandine – a plant whose juice is often used to treat skin. Fresh juice is dripped onto the wart, trying not to get on healthy skin, so as not to cause irritation. Repeat 2-3 times a day for a week;
- Garlic – A cure for many diseases, including the juice of the plant, you can reduce the fennel. Cut a wedge of garlic, rub the wart, or drip the freshly squeezed juice of the plant, glue it on top with an adhesive plaster. It is advisable to repeat the procedure 2-3 times a day until the growth is completely destroyed;
- Onions and vinegar – These products can be found at home for everyone. A mixture of chopped onions and the same amount of vinegar, applied to the surface of the growth, must be sealed with adhesive plaster and left overnight. Repeat until the tongue disappears;
- Superchistel, Celandine – inexpensive funds that can be purchased at the pharmacy. Their action is based on chemical cauterization of the wart. When using, be sure to protect the healthy growth surrounding the growth. For this, a fat cream is applied to it or sealed with adhesive plaster;
- You can remove the neoplasm with the help of agents that cause tissue necrosis: iodine, Ferezol, Verrukatsid.
Since warts occur against a background of weakened immunity, the first thing to take care of is to strengthen the body's defenses. After removal of the growth, the virus will continue to be in it. Here are some recommendations you can use to help your body deal with the virus and prevent new papillomas:
- Observe the daily routine: ensure yourself adequate sleep. Go to bed do not put off until 22-23 hours. To get enough sleep and fully restore strength, a person needs a continuous sleep for about 8 hours;
- Maintain daily physical activity. Morning exercises, a few simple exercises or a short walk in the lunch break will have a beneficial effect on blood circulation and emotional background;
- Set aside time for sports. Running in the fresh air, swimming – faithful helpers on the way to health;
- Regular hardening will help in the fight against stress, speed up the metabolism in the body and strengthen it comprehensively;
- Revise your attitude to nutrition (provide a complete diet with plenty of greens, vegetables and fruits) and get rid of bad habits.