Condylomas can appear on any part of the body, but they cause the greatest trouble if they form in an intimate place in men. This is the most common disease that affects the genital area of the stronger sex. Genital warts on the head cause discomfort and, first of all, psychological. This pathology forces men not so much to worry about their health as to have to limit their sexual intimacy with women. Even single formations in this place require treatment under the supervision of a specialist.
Reasons for the appearance
In the photo, condylomas are neoplasms resembling warts in appearance, but they also have a leg under a soft growth. Their appearance is often associated with the presence of the human papillomavirus in the body, but according to statistics, the majority of humanity is carriers, and warts do not appear in everyone.
You can get infected by contact with a virus carrier, but the following factors affect the development of the disease:
- Weak immunity;
- Damage to the skin and mucous membranes of the penis;
- Frequent stress;
- Disruptions in the functioning of the hormonal system;
- Hypothermia of the body;
- The presence of untreated infections in the body;
- Erratic sex.
The most common way of infection is through the sexual, and then the use of common utensils, hygiene products already joins. A man can become infected with the human papillomavirus during passage through the birth canal of the mother, and the virus will manifest itself much later.
Treatment of genital warts in men
Regardless of the location of the neoplasms under the head or on it, an urgent visit to a dermatovenerologist is required. After examining the patient and detecting growths, the doctor will write a referral for tests to exclude the presence of other sexually transmitted pathologies.
Therapy of genital warts has several problems:
- Removal of neoplasms.
- Stimulating the immune system to prevent relapse.
Treat condylomas on the head in the following ways:
- Physical removal;
- With the help of folk remedies.
The choice of method is carried out by the doctor, the best results are achieved with an integrated approach.
Drug treatment for genital warts
Drug therapy is often practiced by patients. Given that the preparations may contain toxic substances, they should be prescribed exclusively by a specialist. Most often, doctors use the following medicines for treatment:
- Condilin, Condylox, Wartec. Use twice a day for three days, and then a break of 4-5 days. During application, use the supplied applicator and apply only to genital warts. Duration of treatment for at least a month;
- “Solkoderm”, “Cryopharma”, “Ferezol” contain salicylic acid. Apply funds to affected areas once every 7 days. Avoid contact with healthy areas to avoid chemical burns to the skin;
- "Trichloroacetic acid." Only a doctor can use the drug, since it is quite toxic and dangerous. It is applied to affected areas of the skin once a week.
All medicines do not promise 100% cure, there is a danger of relapse.
Removal of genital warts
If the crown of the penis is littered with condylomas and drug therapy does not help, then you will have to turn to surgical methods of disposal. The following methods are in the arsenal of doctors:
- Removal with a scalpel. A rough method that leaves a scar. In the genital area leads to deformation.
- Cryodestruction. A common method for removing genital warts with liquid nitrogen. The method is affordable, but has many disadvantages: during the procedure, the depth of exposure is not controlled, one session is not enough, the likelihood of relapse, prolonged and painful healing, the risk of complications.
- Laser removal. The method is practically without drawbacks, among the advantages it should be noted: high efficiency, lack of scars after removal, safety.
- Electrocoagulation It is rarely used due to the low efficiency of the method. After the procedure, prolonged healing and scarring, and during removal, thermal damage to healthy tissues is inevitable.
- Radio wave method. It appeared relatively recently and allows you to get rid of genital warts with the help of high-frequency waves. Such an intervention is safe, painless and effective.
The choice of treatment technique depends on many factors:
- Amounts of genital warts;
- Varieties of neoplasms;
- The presence of side effects;
- The experience of the doctor.
Patients should consider the sooner therapy is started, the more successful it will be.
Folk remedies for getting rid of genital warts
It is possible to be treated at home, but only after consulting a doctor. Even the ancestors effectively used folk remedies to get rid of genital warts. The most effective are the following:
- Garlic. The plant is used in two ways. You can chop a clove of garlic and attach it to the condyloma at night with a plaster. The second option: once a day, treat the neoplasm with garlic juice;
- Egg. It is necessary to separate the protein and grease it with genital warts. The duration of treatment is at least 2 weeks;
- Bow. Peel the onion and add table vinegar for a couple of hours. Then cut off the plate from the head and apply it to the condyloma for the night, fixing it with a band-aid;
- Celandine. To get rid of genital warts, the juice of the plant is used. They need to lubricate the neoplasm once a day;
- Apples Only acidic varieties can be used. Juice to process growths 2-3 times a day. The duration of such treatment is 10-15 days.
If the body has a human papillomavirus, then getting rid of it is quite difficult and removing genital warts is fraught with relapse. To avoid this, you must:
- Strengthen immunity;
- Enrich the diet with foods rich in vitamins and minerals;
- To refuse from bad habits;
- Avoid stressful situations and learn relaxation techniques;
- Regularly devote time to physical activity;
- Full rest;
- Use condoms, especially with random girls;
- Observe intimate hygiene.
With the appearance of genital warts on the penis, the reason is no longer important, it is necessary to get rid of neoplasms as soon as possible. Men should remember that a visit to a specialist and the implementation of all medical recommendations will help to cope with the pathology much faster and with a minimum of negative consequences. Ignoring neoplasms or self-medication is fraught with complications, up to degeneration into malignant tumors.