Such a plant as aloe, despite its widespread prevalence, has phenomenal healing properties. For this reason, doctors use it in their activities quite widely. This also applies to the fight against various viruses, as well as their manifestations.
A disease such as the human papillomavirus is treated, including this plant, too. How exactly this happens, and what properties aloe possesses, we will examine in more detail.
Characteristics of plant properties
The treatment of various diseases using aloe occurs by extracting juice from it, chopping leaves and preparing various tinctures. Most of us are familiar with this plant called the agave – this is one of the varieties of aloe. In the case of papillomas, juice is often used, but it is worth noting that in general this plant has just a huge amount of useful properties. You can distinguish from them:
- Bactericidal effect;
- Counteraction to inflammatory processes;
- Wound healing effect;
- Acceleration of regeneration;
- Aloe acts as an immunomodulator;
- An antibiotic is isolated from its juice;
- Helps in the treatment of purulent wounds;
- It has a biostimulating effect.
It is because of such a large number of useful properties that you can use aloe from papillomas at home. This is one of the fastest and most effective ways to get rid of skin growths. And given that aloe also enhances immunity, it is only with its help that you can directly fight the human papillomavirus itself.
Is it safe?
Any experienced doctor will say that the removal of papillomas should occur in the clinic and under the supervision of a specialist. Indeed, despite the benign origin of these neoplasms, with their damage and improper care, they can degenerate. Nevertheless, if due to some circumstances it is not possible to visit a doctor, then removing papillomas with aloe juice can be an alternative to surgery. Due to the fact that this plant will disinfect, kill growth cells and increase immunity at the same time, it will be a very good tool in the fight against neoplasms.
Recipes against papillomas with aloe
There are some of the most effective folk recipes using aloe vera, which will help remove almost any type of growths caused by HPV.
Of these, we can distinguish:
- The fresh leaf of the plant breaks off, a cotton swab is taken and soaked in the juice released from the leaf. A tampon with juice is applied to the location of the papilloma and fixed there with a patch or bandage, depending on where the growth is located. The change of such a compress should be performed 3-4 times a day, while the course of treatment will be up to 7 days. In the end, the papilloma should simply disappear;
- You can use gel (gel concentrate 90%) with aloe juice, it is sold in pharmacies. It must be applied to education up to 2 times a day, while closing the growth after applying the dressing. It is aged for 4 hours. The procedure can be performed in the morning and evening;
- Drinking juice inside. Experts note that the juice secreted by aloe leaves, which is more like a gel, enables the body to increase immunity, as well as actively fight against viral diseases. Immediately, we note that the juice of this plant is not the most delicious thing, however, you can take it in small doses, by teaspoon, divided into several doses, inside, thereby helping the body fight the disease. Often this method is prescribed in parallel with the use of drugs, since it enhances their effect;
- The use of aloe vera-based spray. In modern preparations based on aloe, which are made in the format of a spray, about 83% of the effective substances of this plant are contained. Such a spray can be used together with fresh juice, since it will make it possible to improve the effect of the drug on the neoplasm. The drug is used up to 3 times a day;
- For those who cannot afford to use juice from fresh leaves of the plant every day, there is such an option as drinking aloe vera gel (from 89% to 92% concentration). It is consumed 3 times a day before meals.
It should be noted that taking medications based on aloe vera inside will contribute to the overall recovery of the body, and therefore such procedures should be combined with the application of plant juice to the papilloma itself without fail. Patients give positive feedback on the effect of this plant on the human papillomavirus. Even experts note that using it, you can several times more effectively deal with the manifestations of HPV on the skin, if you compare this method with medical treatment.
That is why it is possible to remove growths of viral origin at home, without going to the doctors. But it is worthwhile to understand that such an approach to the fight against the disease implies an extremely serious attitude to the ongoing manipulations with neoplasms. They can not be torn off by force, constantly disturbed and try to dry as soon as possible.
In addition to the fact that you can use folk remedies and methods of treating traditional medicine in the fight against the human papillomavirus, you just need to adhere to the rules that will help prevent the development of the disease in the body.
The following preventative measures should be used:
- Better to avoid casual sexual intercourse;
- Take vitamin complexes seasonally;
- Try to refrain from bad habits;
- Periodically visit an immunologist;
- In time, consult a doctor if papillomas are found;
- Discuss a proper diet with a nutritionist;
- Try to lead an active lifestyle;
- Avoid stress.
All this seems very simple, but the minimum number of people adheres to these rules.